We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel for golf and spa

nj
Level Contributor
311 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Best hotel for golf and spa

What hotel would you recommend that either has its own golf course or is close to some ,has a good spa and very good views? What kind of weather can I expect for the end of August?

Thank you.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
57,633 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotel for golf and spa

Best would be Enchantment Resort and Spa. They can make golf arrangements for you, possibly at Seven Canyons. For a more affordable option try Hilton at the Sedona Golf Resort. Oakcreek CC also offers public access.

nj
Level Contributor
311 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best hotel for golf and spa

I am trying to decide if Enchantment would be worth the extra money over the Hilton. While not a priority i'm wondering how far a drive is Enchantment and Hilton from shops and restaurants?

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
57,633 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best hotel for golf and spa

You can walk to a handful of restaurants from the Hilton, plus what's on site. At Enchantment you'll only walk to what's on site. You'll use your car everyday regardless of where you stay. You'll drive to shops and galleries as well as hiking trail heads and attractions.

4. Re: Best hotel for golf and spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 29, 2014