We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sedona Coupons

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Sedona Coupons

Make sure to take advantage of the various coupons that are available for tours, restaurants, and shopping for your stay in Sedona and surrounding area. Most businesses here have bumped up their prices to account for these coupons or the commissions they pay to concierges. So with with coupons you are actually getting the fair market value!

http://www.sedonacoupons.com

http://www.visitsedona.com (coupon booklet you buy for $10 from the Sedona Chamber.)

There may be other places that offer coupons. I think on another post someone suggested a site as well....... If anyone else know of a source please respond. Also look at the local papers like the Visitors Guide and Kudos.

Enjoy Sedona, but don't pay full price!

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
293 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sedona Coupons

Great tip. I see that there are about 20 restaurants on the site with a coupon. Which ones would you recommend?

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sedona Coupons

Well, actually, Interlandi Pasta Case is not there any more. Judi's and Keiser's have good food at affordable prices but the atmosphere isn't all that grea. Same for Casa Rincon in Tlaquepaque (or as we locals call it "to lock your pockets.)

The Village Griddle is fine for breakfast if you are staying in the Village of Oak Creek.

Over all I'm not excited about any of the places that are offering coupons. None of them are bad but none of them are anything special to Sedona.

Surprisingly, I think the least interesting category of coupons on this site is restaurants. Lodging, tours, rentals etc, are all very good.

London, United...
Level Contributor
467 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sedona Coupons

Hi SedonaMTB,

What are your thoughts on the restaurants that are available on the

Sedona SuperPass?

visitsedona.com/index.php…

Trying to decide if its worth buying.

Thanks so much!

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sedona Coupons

This is just my opinion. I really like Joey Bistro, Marketplace, L'Auberge is excellent but pricey very upscale. If you like sports bars On the Rocks has a huge screen TV playing sports all day.

Oaxaca Restaurant - I do not recommend this one. (I've had three different customers get food poisoning there.)

Vista Cantina - Pretty good - Casual

Canyon Breeze Restaurant - Pretty good - Casual

On The Rocks Bar & Grill - Sports bar - Casual

Steak & Sticks - Good sports bar - Casual

Joey Bistro at Los Abrigados - Very good - more formal

Marketplace Cafe Bistro and Bar - Very good (Village of Oak Creek)

Brooklyn Cafe & Dugout Sports Lounge - OK (VOC)

Village Griddle - fair (VOC)

Orchards Bar - Good

Orchards Bar & Grill - Good

L'Auberge de Sedona RestaurantAuberge -excellent - more formal and pricey

Haven't been to the restaurants below.

Terrace on the Creek

Gallery on Oak Creek Restaurant

Mago Café

Katy, Texas
Level Contributor
42 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sedona Coupons

We were in Sedona last week, didn't know about the coupons, but our hotel in Flagstaff gave us a 10% off for Pink Jeep tour, so for 4 of us it saved $38.

We had lunch after the tour at the Wildflower Bread Company - pretty good (similar to Panera Bread if you are familar with that), good soups, sandwiches and salads.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
2,228 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sedona Coupons

SedonaMTB and others,

Interlandi Pasta Casa moved to Cottonwood and the online coupon reflects that. I really liked it in Sedona, haven't been to the Cottonwood location yet.

Casa Rincon is the restaurant on West Hwy 89A next to Circle K. The one in Tlaquepaque is El Rincon. Haven't eaten at either for a long long time. I usually go to Oaxaca for Mexican. Sorry to hear that you know people who have gotten sick from their food. I never have, and I've eaten there 20-30 times.

Thanks for the tip about the coupons. I didn't know about them.

7. Re: Sedona Coupons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, August 16, 2009