We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Broken Arrow sold out....what's the next best jeep tour

Yorba Linda...
Level Contributor
103 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Broken Arrow sold out....what's the next best jeep tour

We are going to Sedona at the end of the month and unfortunately the broken arrow jeep tour was sold out by the time I had a chance to finalize plans. What's the next best jeep experience???/ We do not care which company we use, we just want the very best. Thanks!

Harleysville...
Destination Expert
for Fountain Hills
Level Contributor
5,019 posts
381 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Broken Arrow sold out....what's the next best jeep tour

There is Red Rock Tours. They currently have a coupon on Groupon. We did this once about 8 years ago and it was nice. They cover a different route than Broken Arrow.

Yorba Linda...
Level Contributor
103 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Broken Arrow sold out....what's the next best jeep tour

Thanks so much, I just looked at Groupon and it looks like it is actually A Day in the West – Sedona jeep company. Do you know anything about this one ? I appreciate any help

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
57,644 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Broken Arrow sold out....what's the next best jeep tour

Red Rock Jeep, Soldiers Pass tour is the next best.

Yorba Linda...
Level Contributor
103 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Broken Arrow sold out....what's the next best jeep tour

Perfect, thanks. I really appreciate the advise. I will call Red Rock Jeep and book.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
481 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Broken Arrow sold out....what's the next best jeep tour

We are coming down in June. Should we be booking ahead as well? If so, how much ahead. Thanks

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
57,644 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Broken Arrow sold out....what's the next best jeep tour

If you want to do the PJ Broken Arrow tour, I would book it well in advance. In the summer, people who walk in wanting to do BA get scheduled for 3-4 days later or urged to settle for a different trip. I suggest planning to do the tour on your first full day in Sedona. The things you see and learn will make the remainder of your time in Sedona and elsewhere in AZ much more meaningful.

7. Re: Broken Arrow sold out....what's the next best jeep tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 23, 2014