Ive been to Sedona once and vowed Id go back.
I want to go back in Sept (labor day) or Oct (columbus Day
due to limited vacation time and booking vacation time around holidays is key.
1. When is off season? When is best time to go?
2) Where is best to fly into? Coming from Boston or NH
3) Do I really need to rent a car or should I book tours all the time
4) Need a fairly quaint place in and around Sedona for myself 30 something and possible parents 60 something. Both parents are in good shape but doubt they could do the Jeep Tours due to the rocking and rolling.
5) Is there a tour company package that anyone knows about that can book things for us so I dont have to search the net and do it myself? Im a full time meetng planner by day and have no patience to do full time event planning for a vaction.