We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

self contained rental units

canada
1 post
Save Topic
self contained rental units

Hi ; My wife and I are going to somewhere in Arizona for 4 weeks in April/ May. Are there any self contained units that I should consider?Thank you.

Tampa Bay, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: self contained rental units

I will be going to Sedona in June and renting a 2/2 condo in Canyon Mesa Country Club. It has been arranged by a friend who lives in the development. I am sure if you visit their web site they can help you.

Sedona
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: self contained rental units

Might want to try http://www.sedonamemory.com/bellrock.htm

It's a three bedroom vacation home. If you are traveling with kids or with another couple, it is a great way to go.

Jeanie

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
Level Contributor
4,497 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: self contained rental units

I suggest you look on www.skyauction.com You will probably find some weeks in nice condos for very little money. Another possibility is to look on sites where owners rent their homes and condos themselves: www.a1vacations.com, www.cyberrentals.com, www.vacationrentalsbyowner,com and there are a host of others. Try a google search using vacation rentals; you'll be amazed at what you find.

phoenix
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: self contained rental units

check out the forest house resort in oak creek

Lake City,MN
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: self contained rental units

We have rented from a personal party in Fountain Hills and found that to be a very good situation. Not sure how I can get information to you and follow the posting guidelines?

We also could refer you to a real estate agent who handles short term rentals, if you have not found something already.

skj

Get answers to your questions about Sedona