We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do we need to make restaurant reservations in advance?

Atlanta
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Do we need to make restaurant reservations in advance?

My husband and I will be visiting Sedona for our anniversary in early October and are staying at the Sedona Rouge hotel. We bought a package through Luxury Link, so one of our dinners will be a the hotel restaurant, Reds.

Do we need to make a reservation in advance for their restaurant or any other restaurants in town? Also, any recommendations for a romantic meal?

Thanks!

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
59,176 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Do we need to make restaurant reservations in advance?

I doubt that you'll need reservations for Reds, but since you're staying there it would make sense to do so.

Best Romantic dinner options IMO would be at Dan's Bistro, Silver Saddle at the Cowboy Club, or Dahl & Diluca. I would advise booking reservations for all of them. Early October is normally a busy time of year and restaurants will be full, especially on weekends.

One saving factor is that the Sedona Jazz Festival has been canceled this year, so stress on that weekend will be somewhat reduced. But not much.

Another excellent option for awesome dinner is Harry's Hideaway. Short on romance, but long on great food. And reservations are a must. The most popular restaurant in Sedona is Elote Cafe. No reservations accepted but it's worth the wait. Open Tue-Sat , dinner only.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Do we need to make restaurant reservations in advance?

How about for the week of Nov 10-18- will restaurant reservations be required as well thanks

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Do we need to make restaurant reservations in advance?

Will reservations be required for week of Nov 10-18 as well

4. Re: Do we need to make restaurant reservations in advance?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, December 13, 2013