We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fall at Westfork

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
57,528 posts
231 reviews
Save Topic
Fall at Westfork

I have it on good authority that CottonTennessee is coming back to Sedona next month. Others are too. Early indications are that Sedona will be busy as it normally is every October. It's my favorite time of year. Here are some pictures of why Westfork is so popular in the fall.

https:/…

Tennessee
Level Contributor
410 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fall at Westfork

Thank you, RedRox, for the link. It made me even more excited looking at the beautiful colors. This time we will have the time to really enjoy Sedona!

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
Level Contributor
4,220 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fall at Westfork

RR, you're such a tease!

Sedona
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
3,273 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fall at Westfork

Glad to see that CottonTennessee is coming back.

Sedona, Arizona
Level Contributor
447 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fall at Westfork

AWSM pics, RR! Another fun thing to do is to go up to Flagstaff.Snow Bowl. You can ride the ski lift up above the trees and see all the aspens/other trees changing colors for as far as the eye can see.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
410 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fall at Westfork

How do I find out when the ski lift will be up and running? I like your idea SedonaNanny.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
57,528 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fall at Westfork

The lift should be running when you're here CT.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
410 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fall at Westfork

Thanks RedRox. I found their website and wrote them as well. I think that it would be fun. Counting down the days.

Sedona, Arizona
Level Contributor
447 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fall at Westfork

If you take the ski lift at Snow Bowl, DRESS WARM and if they offer you a quilted moving blanket, TAKE IT! LOL! First yr we went, there gray clouds hanging around and it was about 50 degrees when we got on with very light weight jackets. 1/2 way up it was raining, then a little further it began to snow. We headed right back down to get a couple quilts.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
410 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fall at Westfork

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We will definitely dress warm and take any offer for a blanket. We will go there in the middle of October, and we are looking forward to making the trip up to Flagstaff from Sedona. It is a pretty drive.

10. Re: Fall at Westfork

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 21, 2013