We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Pizza Place in Sedona

Mass
Level Contributor
104 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Best Pizza Place in Sedona

We will be going to Sedona in Sept and a couple of people have suggested that we go to a great pizza place located on a side street from the main drag...would anyone know the name of that restaurant? Thanks

Tennessee
Level Contributor
410 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Pizza Place in Sedona

We were in Sedona in 2009 and we ate at Picazzo's Organic Italian Kitchen and we loved it. It is located on 89A in West Sedona.

Mass
Level Contributor
104 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Pizza Place in Sedona

Thanks I had saw that particular restaurant--this place has an upstairs where you sit outside and enjoy the scenery---do you if this sounds like Piccazo's?

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
59,787 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Pizza Place in Sedona

Picazo's does what they like to call gourmet pizza. For more traditional pies I like Famous Pizza, although their prices have been climbing. Other popular options include, Hideaway, A Pizza Heaven and Pagos.

Not sure about the side street location.

Mass
Level Contributor
104 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Pizza Place in Sedona

Thanks RedRox--have you heard of Sound Bites?

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
59,787 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Pizza Place in Sedona

Sound Bites is what used to be the Sushi place near the Hyatt. It is owned and managed by the former owner of the Marketplace Cafe in VOC.

I haven't been there. I've heard mixed reviews. They are attempting to attract a late night crowd with nightly live entertainment, mostly jazz. Since I'm not a jazz fan, and never thought that Marketplace was exceptionally good, I haven't made it a priority to go there yet.

Sedona, Arizona
Level Contributor
5 posts
336 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Pizza Place in Sedona

Based on your brief description, you are probably looking for A Pizza Heaven.

Sedona, Arizona
Level Contributor
5 posts
336 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Pizza Place in Sedona

Sound Bites is in the Pinon Shops at the Hyatt.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Pizza Place in Sedona

A Pizza Heaven is the place you describe. If you truly are a pizza coinsure and know your dough from baking soda I'd check out the Blue Moon Cafe in the Village of Oak Creek.

Sedona
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
3,329 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Pizza Place in Sedona

Are you looking for the HIdeaway? They are on 179 just before the Y (where it hits 89). They have a nice view. Check the recent reviews though...

10. Re: Best Pizza Place in Sedona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 am, August 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sedona