We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pink Jeep Broken Arrow Map?

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Topic
Pink Jeep Broken Arrow Map?

I tried searching online but couldn't seem to locate one. Does anyone know if there is a map of the route that Pink Jeep Broken Arrow takes?

Our time is so limited so I want to make sure we do not double up on anything the day before our Pink Jeep trip

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
66,087 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pink Jeep Broken Arrow Map?

The Broken Arrow trail begins at the end of Morgan Rd off Hwy 179 about a mile south of the Y. Don't worry you won't be driving there on your own.

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pink Jeep Broken Arrow Map?

I was more referring to the specific sites that we will go to. I just do not want to spend too much time at any place I will see on the broken arrow.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
66,087 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pink Jeep Broken Arrow Map?

There is nothing that you will go to on the BA tour that you can get to on your own, unless you hike there. Chicken Point would be the spot.

Golden, Canada
Destination Expert
for Regina
Level Contributor
5,364 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pink Jeep Broken Arrow Map?

The official Broken arrow trail is just over two miles long... you'll drive from Pink Jeep's office in Sedona to the trail, do the trail with a stop along the way, and drive back.... Chicken Point and Submarine Rock are the two mentioned on their website along with the "Road of No Return" you can see the pictures there or better yet watch a video of it on Youtube.

As noted nothing to worry about doubling up on.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
66,087 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pink Jeep Broken Arrow Map?

Keep in mind that there is nothing in Sedona that isn't worth doubling back to see two, three or even more times.

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Pink Jeep Broken Arrow Map?

It seems that I need to spend much more time in Sedona RedRox, but we are just trying to maximize on our 1 full day in Sedona this trip..

Wantage, United...
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pink Jeep Broken Arrow Map?

i spent 3 days in Sedona, and that wasn`t enough time !

did the broken arrow/scenic rim combo tour, which was great

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
66,087 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pink Jeep Broken Arrow Map?

And that is why the Broken Arrow tour will show and teach you the most that you can see and learn about Sedona in 3 hours

Newberg, Oregon
Level Contributor
6,196 posts
389 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pink Jeep Broken Arrow Map?

Broken Arrow tour was the most fun we had during our week in Sedona last fall. It's at the top of our "must" list for our next visit, but we'll do the 2-tour combo!

victoria
Level Contributor
326 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Pink Jeep Broken Arrow Map?

we will be doing this tour in march.do you recommend doing the rim portion of the tour or will the broken arrow have similar views?

We will be doing this tour in March. Do you think the rim portion of the tour is worth it? We are considering just the Broken Arrow portion but will add the rim tour if it provides different scenery. How much time is spent out of the jeeps - or do you stay in them the whole time?