We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sedona

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sellersville,PA
2 posts
Save Topic
sedona

I will be going to Sedona for the first time in May. I am taking my Mother. I already have reservationas & air. We are looking for good senior activities, day trips, and want to keep the prices as low as possible. Where are the best low price eateries and tours.

Petaluma, California
Level Contributor
1,157 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sedona

There is an Adult Community Center (ACCS) for active seniors and they have a swim class daily she might like. I'm not sure what else they have to offer the general public. The meals would be very very cheap as they are meals on wheels at the Center.

I recommend Hideaway for an inexpensive but great meal. Great Italian overlooking Oak Creek. All the places in "uptown" are overpriced because it is the tourist area. So drive away to the outer areas by the grocery stores etc. and you will find some smaller inexpensive places.

Visit the Chamber of Commerce right away to ask them for inexpensive day trips. They can give you hiking maps too.