We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When is best time to visit Sedona?

lov
Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
208 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
When is best time to visit Sedona?

Hello, my sis really wants to visit but when is good time to go?? Thank you.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: When is best time to visit Sedona?

April, May , early June are nice not as crowded yet as well as Augest, Sept, and early Oct same thing applies. I usually go durring these times but if you want all the activities that go on in Sedona you'd have to go durring the main high Season. www.visitsedona.com Weekends are always going to be more crowded of course. It just depends on what she wants to do and see.

Level Contributor
306 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: When is best time to visit Sedona?

We visited in early October and the weather was just perfect...not too hot and sunny everyday. I would have to say that Sedona is so beautiful that any time would be a great time to go, except of course, if you don't like it very hot!

lov
Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
208 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: When is best time to visit Sedona?

Also how many days do we need to spend at least in Sedona?

Maybe Grand canion, phenix, don't know yet.

Rural Valley, PA
Level Contributor
1,257 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: When is best time to visit Sedona?

Dragonflylady,

I have reservations for Sedona/Grand Canyon for April 23-26. What kind of weather can we look forward to? What clothing will we need? Winter coats or spring ones?

I have an 8 am Pink Jeep tour reserved out of Sedona (is this too early for that time of year?) and a sunrise tour at the Grand Canyon.

Thanks for any help.

Sue~

5. Re: When is best time to visit Sedona?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:06 pm, February 19, 2006
fresno, Ca
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: When is best time to visit Sedona?

Hi! We just got back from 2 days in Sedona...loved it! We did a Hummer tour and it was very great. We started the tour at noon. We also enjoyed our trip to Jerome! That was a neat town. In Sedona we ate at the Cowboy club. The french-fried cactus was sooooo yummy! Have fun! Margo

7. Re: When is best time to visit Sedona?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:41 pm, February 20, 2006
8. Re: When is best time to visit Sedona?

Removed on: 3:41 pm, February 20, 2006