We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sedona during Easter

bay area
Level Contributor
6 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Sedona during Easter

My family and I will be in Sedona during Easter. Our family includes two adult kids in their late 20's and our parents. We will be in Sedona for 3 nights. What do people recommend that we do? Is there anything going on specifically for Easter? Thank You!

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
59,787 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sedona during Easter

Read the Top Questions and Itineraries on the right hand side of this page. Go to www.visitsedona.com. The only thing different about Sedona at Easter is the potential for more visitors due to spring breaks and school vacations. If you plan to do a any jeep tours or activities that involve booking reservations, make you plans as early as possible to insure your time and date.

Sedona
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
3,329 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sedona during Easter

Last year they had a program about Easter at Tequa Plaza on the weekend. It was sponsored by a church, I think Wayfarers' Chapel in Sedona. The RR News usually does an article, or your concierge will probably know about it. The local churches also have Easter services on Sunday.

3. Re: Sedona during Easter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 08, 2010