We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hot Air Ballon, which operator?

houston
Level Contributor
160 posts
Save Topic
Hot Air Ballon, which operator?

My husband and I will be in Sedona in the next 2 weeks (can't wait!!). We'd like to try the Hot Air Ballon, can anyone tell me which operator we should go with?

Sedona, AZ
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hot Air Ballon, which operator?

My wife and I have taken Red Rock Balloon Adventures twice and have had postivie experiences both times. They have a web site.

By the way, you are selcting a great way to experience Sedona!

Cheshire UK
Level Contributor
883 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hot Air Ballon, which operator?

We had a great sunrise balloon trip (our first ever) with Northern Light in May - www.northernlightballoon.com.

I can highly recommend them. Friendly, informative pilots, an exciting flight and you get to help inflate the balloon before take off! Terrific!

Enjoy beautiful Sedona. :)

Level Contributor
57 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hot Air Ballon, which operator?

The one I would avoid is Arizona Balloon Works.

Cheeseland
Level Contributor
18 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hot Air Ballon, which operator?

Please explain WHY?

And do you mean AeroZona Ballons?

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
63,594 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hot Air Ballon, which operator?

Red Rock and Northern Lights are the only 2 companies that are properly permitted to operate in Sedona.

Mentioned in this post
Red Rock
Red Rock
Arizona
6. Re: Hot Air Ballon, which operator?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 pm, September 14, 2009