We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pink Jeep tour discounts

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
293 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Pink Jeep tour discounts

We are going to be in Sedona next week and have never taken a Pink Jeep tour. Which tour would you recommend? Are there discount coupons available? Where?

Thanks for the help.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
3,470 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pink Jeep tour discounts

www.visitsedona.com/index.php…

Cheap and cheerfull is a great motto!!!!! With the economy a little bit of savings is much appreciated.

15% off and complimentary lunch at their new java cafe...

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,313 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pink Jeep tour discounts

Pink Jeep also gives a 10% AAA discount.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Beach Vacations
Level Contributor
1,835 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pink Jeep tour discounts

You may want to sign up for their email list too (at www.pinkjeep.com). They send a monthly newsletter, and it references the same special that palmtree34 mentioned in her post. The newsletter may include other specials too, but I knew I wanted to do the Broken Arrow tour. I called (800-873-3662) to book my Broken Arrow tour, and it ended up being about $70 with the 15% discount and tax (Sedona sales tax is > 9%).

Dortmund, Germany
Level Contributor
42 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pink Jeep tour discounts

The AAA-Rabatt is a great tip - thanks.

5. Re: Pink Jeep tour discounts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 19, 2010