We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Honeymoon place in Sadona?

VA
1 post
Save Topic
Best Honeymoon place in Sadona?

Hi,

My son is getting married in June and wants to come to Sadona for his honeymoon. Where is the best place to stay. I want it to be clean, and be something they will have wonderful memeories from. Are there spa's,resorts or what there? We are in VA.

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Honeymoon place in Sadona?

Hi Snootybooty,

The Enchantment Resort is beautiful and a perfect honeymoon destination. Check it out at www.enchantmentresort.com

Sedona, AZ
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Honeymoon place in Sadona?

The question is, what does your son want as far as lodging and other activities.

For example, Enchantment is in a beautiful location (Boynton Canyon). Its very expensive (and very overpriced in my opinion) but it may be a good choice if he wants to stay in a resort and pretty much within the resort grounds. Its not that you cannot leave, but you will not get the value you are paying for if you do not use the resort amenities.

If he is more interested in exploring all the areas within and surronding Sedona, he may want to consider less expensive hotels or a nice cozy B&B. If you are willing to spend the money on Enchantment rooms, you will find just about any other accomodation less expensive.

Junipine Resort has nice creekside townhomes with hot tubs (although it not really a resort). Sky Ranch Lodge on Airport Mesa has great view rooms with private patios (if you reserve a "view" room). Garlands Oak Creek Lodge is very rustic, secluded and a unique expereince located north of Sedona in Oak Creek Canyon. Garland's in open seasonally but it should be open in June.

Stay away from timeshare type resorts (i.e. Los Abrigados, Fairfield, Sunterra, etc) unless you want the honeymooners subjected to "sales programs". These timeshares and their "sales people" are a blight on Sedona.