We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Favorite treatments at Los Abrigados spa?

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Altos...
Level Contributor
6,111 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Favorite treatments at Los Abrigados spa?

Hey folks:

I'm thinking of going to the spa at Los Abrigados (while staying in a different lodging) week after next.

Anyone have favorite treatments they like there and would recommend? I tend toward massage of the deep tissue variety (and am open to any twists) and facials.

To top it off, my sister is treating me to a few spa treatments, so what's not to like? What would YOU do if you were me?

Sedona, AZ
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Favorite treatments at Los Abrigados spa?

I've had several treatments at the Sedona Spa..loved the ultimate hydrating facial. They have wonderful spa packages...if you have the money. Their serenity package includes a Desert Dream (scrub +wrap/masque), therapeutic massage, Le Ultimate hydrating facial and a spa robe to take home...last time I heard that cost $310.00. Packages cannot be changed on content and include a 15% gratuity. You could also do separate treatments which I would recommend...hot stone therapy massage for sure. My favorite therapist for deep work is Nora. Use of the spa includes use of the entire facility...so you could make a day of it and take a yoga class, etc...and use the outdoor pool. What's great about the Sedona Spa is that you can "clean up" in their locker room and continue with your day by having a nice dinner and checking out some shops at Tlaquepaque which is walking distance. I do know that Sedona Spa at Los Abrigados has the best prices on treatments in the area. Have a great day!

Los Altos...
Level Contributor
6,111 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Favorite treatments at Los Abrigados spa?

Thanks very much for those suggestions. I do this so rarely. I'm so excited about this.