We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Enchantment Resort Full- any other suggestions!!

uk
Level Contributor
885 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Enchantment Resort Full- any other suggestions!!

thanks to all that helped me choose this resort- however they are fully booked when I want to go . So, any other suggestions of really nice rooms/hotel and great views.

thanks

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Enchantment Resort Full- any other suggestions!!

It's a shame they are full but it doesn't surprise me, the place is wonderful. Keep checking for cancellations by calling and checking their online reservation system. In the meantime check out L Auberge deSedona, never stayed there but heard great things! Oh and by the way, the temperature was 107 in Sedona yesterday so be prepared! At least it's cooler than Phoenix at 115!! We always visit in December when the temperature is a 60 - 70 degrees. You'll probably love Sedona so much you'll want to go back someday, if so try to do a winter visit. Good Luck!

uk
Level Contributor
885 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Enchantment Resort Full- any other suggestions!!

we go to the middle east- dubai quite regularly in summer when it hits 45-47 degrees every day so we are well prepared-

i got an email from the enchantment telling me that they had received a large group booking and that they could no longer give me accommodation.

Will try l'auberge- anywhere else- looked at el portal (but apparently that is in town with no views) and apple orchard inn- but basically stuck as to which resort to choose.

uk
Level Contributor
885 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Enchantment Resort Full- any other suggestions!!

Now looking at

amara creekside

l'auberge

el portal

sedona rouge

any help with which one!!!

Cheshire UK
Level Contributor
883 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Enchantment Resort Full- any other suggestions!!

samcraig - there's also Junipine Resort.

Sorry I haven't stayed at any of your current selections, but I guess you have already checked out the TA reviews on each hotel? I seem to remember some grumbles about L'Auberge earlier this year.

I would also suggest that you email Enchantment to request to be waitlisted for any cancellations.

I did that last year with another hotel and they came up trumps a few days before we left. Obviously you need to book somewhere else as a back up, but you never know, you just might get lucky!!

I don't know if you have already said in one of your earlier posts, what time of year are you travelling? :)

uk
Level Contributor
885 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Enchantment Resort Full- any other suggestions!!

beginning of august

Cheshire UK
Level Contributor
883 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Enchantment Resort Full- any other suggestions!!

Ouch sam - this August??

I don't know if you will find anything this late.

Only other suggestion I have is Best Western Arroyo Roble - the condo villas. They are proper condos right next to Oak Creek - a real home from home - check the reviews, but I think they might also be full.

We had 4 terrific nights stay there in May and would go back in a heartbeat.

I don't really know what else to suggest except, phone some hotels, get yourself waitlisted for anywhere that you like the look of and keep your fingers firmly crossed!! Good luck! :)

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Enchantment Resort Full- any other suggestions!!

I remember a new Hyatt being built. I'm sure the accomadations are nice, but there are no views there. Also, check out the Hilton.

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,635 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Enchantment Resort Full- any other suggestions!!

Have you considered a B&B? Most have good views of the rocks and welcoming hosts and can point you in the right direction with regard to spa treatments, vortexes and jeep tours.

We stayed in A Touch of Sedona in Jordan Road which is only a short walk from downtown but on a quiet street.

uk
Level Contributor
885 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Enchantment Resort Full- any other suggestions!!

as we are staying there monday-wednesday there are quite a lot of hotels that have rooms- which has the best views, good location, and nice hotel rooms- so confused as sooo many to choose from.