We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pink Jeep Tours, Food & Must Do's

Ohio
Level Contributor
117 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Pink Jeep Tours, Food & Must Do's

My husband, 10 year old daughter and I are leaving for Sedona/Grand Canyon in a couple of days. Is the Pink Jeep Tours worth their cost and which is the best? My husband and daughter are very prone to motion sickness. Is that a major concern for these tours? Also, what is some of the best places to eat that won't break the bank. We like quirky, local type places. Any other suggestion of must do's while here. Thank you, Rhonda

M Diamond Ranch
Sightseeing Tours
Sedona Sacred Earth
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Great West Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Toronto
Level Contributor
11 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pink Jeep Tours, Food & Must Do's

"Broken Arrow" Pink Jeep tour is the best. There shouldn't be a problem with "motion sickness" really.....it is a tad bumpy in spots, but nothing too bad.

I recommend the Cowboy Club and Cafe Elote for restaurants. For local, quirky flavour...try the Coffee Pot for breakfast and/or lunch.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
2,331 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pink Jeep Tours, Food & Must Do's

Also Javelina Cantina for Mexican food, Picazzos for (not your ordinary) pizza.

Explore Oak Creek Canyon (north end of Sedona), visit great viewpoints at Chapel of the Holy Cross, Airport Mesa, and Upper Red Rock Loop Road, visit nearby Jerome (old mining town turned artsy, built on the side of a mountain).

Pink Jeep Broken Arrow tour is number one favorite of people on this forum.

3. Re: Pink Jeep Tours, Food & Must Do's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, September 23, 2009