We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Place for T-Shirts.

Easton, Pa.
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best Place for T-Shirts.

Hi,

Friends of our visited Sedona 2 years ago and got some really great looking T-Shirts that were earth tones and not real gawdy. Problem is they can't remember where they purchased them.

Any suggestions where to start looking when we arrive in October ?

GA
Level Contributor
557 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Place for T-Shirts.

There a fe good places that sell t-shirts

San Diego...
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Place for T-Shirts.

I have a strong feeling the t-shirts you are referring to are Red Dirt Shirts..?? They are located inside this shop:

http://www.cheersofsedona.com/

I don't know if these are gawdy or not though...I guess it's a matter or opinion...we like em :-)...and they are funny too!

Easton, Pa.
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Place for T-Shirts.

Thank you 2SANDIEGOSKIIERS,

I looked at the web-site you provided and they are EXACTLY the T-shirts we were trying to find..

Never been to San Diego, we have spent 10 days each October for the last five years visiting San Francisco and love California. Decided to try something different this year and fell in love with the Sedona scenery. Sure do miss that sourdough bread !!!

Thanks for your help, and to all the wonderful contributors on Trip Advisor. We have everyone we know using this service for planning trips.

22 days to go, can't wait ....

Thanks again...

San Diego...
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Place for T-Shirts.

Oh, you're very welcome! :-) Those t-shirts are fun, and they make great Sedona souvenirs and also come in handy while you are here, since they don't show any "red hand prints" or red dust on them after a hike :-).

The first time we saw them was over in Hawaii though...believe it or not....on the island of Kauai. They have a lot of red soil there too and Red Dirt Shirts sell like hot cakes there as well.

I'm sure you'll have an awesome trip to Sedona. You are coming at a beautiful time of year (although Sedona is pretty gorgeous all year round!)...but the weather will be perfect for being outside and I'm just happy for you guys! Have fun! Enjoy!

Puerto Vallarta...
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
937 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Place for T-Shirts.

Cactus Carlos Stores and Coyo-Ts

sell Dirt Shirts Designed and dyed in Arizona will southwest red dirt. They have the best prices and Coyo-t's is the largest T shirt store in uptown Sedona.

6. Re: Best Place for T-Shirts.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, September 10, 2009