We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sedona advice for group of 6 (3 couples) - Hotels

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
los angeles
7 posts
Save Topic
Sedona advice for group of 6 (3 couples) - Hotels

My wife and I will be going to Sedona with 2 other couples on August 17th and I was wondering what hotels you guys would recommend for us.. We are in out late 20's/early 30's...

I know there is not much nightlife, but would like a hip and trendy hotel, etc..

Also, it is my wife's birthday on August 17th, anything fun you recommend we do for her bday??

Thanks!!

Georgia
Level Contributor
143 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sedona advice for group of 6 (3 couples) - Hotels

How long will you be staying?

If several nights have you considered renting a vacation home vs a hotel?

Sedona, Arizona
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sedona advice for group of 6 (3 couples) - Hotels

Check out Sedona Rouge. It is new and has a very hip/trendy bar (which is unusual for Sedona). Also a spa. The other newer and trendy hotel (also with a spa) would be Amara. They both have websites. Amara is within walking distance of the shops and restaurants of uptown and sits on Oak Creek. Sedona Rouge is in West Sedona in a more unromantic area. Go to the bar there even if you don't stay there.

3. Re: Sedona advice for group of 6 (3 couples) - Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, September 07, 2009