We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jeep tours...again!

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Comstock Park...
Level Contributor
60 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Jeep tours...again!

Just so you know, I have researched the "Jeep tour" posts back to 2004, but still don't see the answer to a question I have.

Everyone is recommending the Broken Arrow Trail because it's "the best" in their opinion. I am looking for the most scenery and photographic opportunities on a trail. Does Broken Arrow with Pink Jeep tours still rank #1 with everyone for that reason?

The adventure or thrill aspect of the ride isn't as important to me as the photo ops. If you were to compare trails based on the scenery and views, which would you recommend?

Thank you in advance for your advice and thank you, local experts (and others) who answer all our questions with patience and knowledge. It really helps with planning our trips!

Puerto Vallarta...
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
936 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jeep tours...again!

I would call Day in the West. The owner is a photographer and has a postcard business that specializes in photos of Sedona. He also has a gallery of photographs of Sedona.

Comstock Park...
Level Contributor
60 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jeep tours...again!

Thank you! I'll check them out tonight.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jeep tours...again!

Yes, the Broken Arrow tour is very, very scenic and has lots of photo ops. The views are incredible at Submarine Rock and at Chicken Point and other locations along the tour. You really get a chance to see the vegetation as well.

Comstock Park...
Level Contributor
60 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jeep tours...again!

Thank you! 8-)

Vermont
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Jeep tours...again!

I'd also be grateful for any information about the Jeep Tours- have read good and not-so-good about Broken Arrow Tour (Pink Jeep) but in reading about the Adventure Company Broken Axle Tour I think that also sounds very good. No postings about it though, so only have their promo info to go on. Has anyone here tried that tour?

Thank you!!

6. Re: Jeep tours...again!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:27 am, August 28, 2009