We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

christmas in sedona

San Clemente, Ca
2 posts
Save Topic
christmas in sedona

My husband,afriend and myself will be spending Christmas week in Sedona.Any must sees? Also would you suggest a place to eat Christmas dinner?

Sedona Arizona
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: christmas in sedona

You should see the Sedona Festival of lights. Try Robert's Creekside for Christmas dinner I went there while in town and my friends have been there for other spcial dinners and their chef is wonderful. If you would like to pamper yourself and get a special massage while your there, check out the massage at retreatandheal.com their massage is more that just relaxing, it is definitely healing. And of course check out the Sedona vortexes. That was the hight light of my trip. Have fun!

Sedona
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: christmas in sedona

Festival of Lights actually takes place on December 11, but Tlaquepaque has beautiful lighting throughout the Christmas season.

Find Tlaquepaque. Truly a Sedona landmark, Tlaquepaque (ta-la-ka-pa-kee) is a collection of galleries and shops housed in an old-world Mexican style village. From The Y, take 179 for a short distance. Tlaquepaque will be on your right.

There are three entrances with parking. Choose any one of them and park your car. Then enjoy. Visit at daytime and after dark.

The Red Rock Fantacy at Los Abrigados is another attraction. Here's the website to read about it. http://www.redrockfantasy.com/

Be sure to take a drive on Upper Loop Road....in good weather...and get a fabulous view of Cathedral Rock. A drive from Sedona to the Village of Oak Creek on Hwy 179 will also give you plenty of opportunity for red rock views.

I've lived in Sedona for nearly 3 years and I'm still discovering beautiful places to see.

ss

Virginia
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: christmas in sedona

My wife, and newborn son and I are searching for a nice resorty place in Christmas week. We were hoping for a adobe cottage or equivalent that has individual fireplaces. Any good ideas?

Thanks Chris.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
61,548 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: christmas in sedona

Roberts Creekside is now Ken's Creekside. Similar menu, same chef, slightly higher prices. Good food and atmosphere, but as regular readers know, I have other favorite places to dine.

As for an adobe type cottage with a fireplace... Try El Portal. Great location and top quality features.

5. Re: christmas in sedona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, September 13, 2009