We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jeep tours

Which Sedona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cornwall
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
jeep tours

hello, can anybody suggest an off road jeep tour ( that will not "throw us about " too much but will provide some memory lasting thrills) , 4 adults and one child aged 10years. i have noted pink jeep tours also a day in the west tour, is one any better than another? we were thinking of a sunset tour, would this be a good choice. would be grateful for any tips or suggestions. thankyou in advance.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
55,214 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jeep tours

Pink Jeep Co is the acknowledged front runner in the jeep tour business in Sedona. They have many trails that you can choose from. When you call to book, ask the advisor to recommend a gentler ride and specify your condition or reasons.

I would suggest Broken Arrow or Schnebley Hill Rd

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jeep tours

There has been a lot of discussion on the forum about Jeep tours by the four or so companies that offer them.

If you do a search on this forum on "jeep tour" you could get some very helpful information!

cornwall
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: jeep tours

thankou, will do.

Puerto Vallarta...
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
935 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: jeep tours

I recommend A Day in the West. A

Day in The West offers many different type of tours. The owner is a many generation Sedonan. His family own a ranch where most of the old movies were made. They offer Jeep Tours, Horseback Rides, relaxing Tours of Oak Creek Canyon, Winery Tours, and even Tours that visit Local Artists and Galleries.I have copied this from their web site. We are not a big corporate company, and each tour is special to us. So whether you are a couple looking for a romantic sunset tour, a family in need of some adrenaline and entertainment, or a visitor that wants to know about the history of this area, we’ve got a tour for you. For those who don’t want to rough it, we now offer art tours and visits to local wineries as well.

/www.adayinthewest.com

5. Re: jeep tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, August 27, 2009