We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa deals?

Which Scottsdale hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
42 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Spa deals?

Hello, I'm just wondering - what are some of the more reasonable spas in Scottsdale where you can still feel pampered? Thanks!

Chicago, IL
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa deals?

I just reruned from Scottsdale Monday and my boyfriend and I enjoyed a couples retreat at Spa Du Soleil for about $400 which included a facial, pedicure, massage and privacy soak with your mate. It was great and reasonable and private.

Scottsdale Arizona
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Spa deals?

"I trully enjoyed my spa services and the whole environment at Blossom Day Spa. The staff was soo kind and friendly and the spa is sooo beautiful. Its located in a very private area where you are surrounded by lots of trees and flowers which I enjoyed. It was very nice that I was able to sit out side with a cup of tea and listen to the birds singing after my wonderful ayurvedic massage and facial... I would highly recommend this spa to anyone looking to have a relaxing day at the spa and to feel a full body rejuvenation."

Here is their web site in case you want to check them out for yourself www.blossomdayspa.com

Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
4,412 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spa deals?

My favorite is still the Camelback Inn Spa. For the price of one service you can spend the whole day in their beautiful pool and spa area, including the Sprouts restaurant. Service is perfect, friendly and helpful. There are packages as well if you want more than one service, but i love what i get for the whole day for the price of $135 one-hour facial.

4. Re: Spa deals?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, August 18, 2009