We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Pizza in Scottsdale!

Which Scottsdale hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Best Pizza in Scottsdale!

Whats the best Pizza in Scottsdale. I realize everybody has there own opinion. Be there in a couple days and looking for a place for us and our 12 year old to try. Thanks

Scottsdale, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
641 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best Pizza in Scottsdale!

I'm on ugyved's side in this debate...except for the Pomo which I found to redefine bland....the marinara sauce had no flavor...none...on the pasta...on the pizza....maybe it was that batch, but I live 2 minutes from the place and wouldn't go back-whole family hated it. I also don't understand the hype on Bianco except that people tend to follow, and not lead. So as with most places, there exists a difference in opinions leaving the traveler to decide for himself, and isn't that what TA is all about?

Tempe, AZ
Level Contributor
10,393 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Best Pizza in Scottsdale!

A great contribution, bash 2 eateries and offer none in return. Sounds like another person that just doesn't like/understand Neopolitan pizza.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
661 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Best Pizza in Scottsdale!

I'm just really confused on why we're even talking about Bianco when the OP asked for Scottsdale. Bianco isn't in Scottsdale. Focus on the question my friends. And stop talking about pizza, you're making me hungry!

Tempe, AZ
Level Contributor
10,393 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Best Pizza in Scottsdale!

It's only 5-6 miles straight down Camelback from Fashion Square to Bianco in T&C :-)

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
661 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Best Pizza in Scottsdale!

True..... but then you're right by The Parlor and Nook and the pizza choices get really complicated ;)

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,119 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Best Pizza in Scottsdale!

I say grimaldis but my girlfriend says spinatos

Waterloo, Iowa
Level Contributor
26 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Best Pizza in Scottsdale!

SPINATO'S! THis place is amazing. It's on Frank Lloyd Wright and Via Linda. They have a pretty big delivery area. Pizza is amazing.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
641 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Best Pizza in Scottsdale!

and I did offer another suggestion to set the record straight...see original post....a Scottsdale restaurant...which is what they asked for:)

19. Re: Best Pizza in Scottsdale!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, October 02, 2015