We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barrett Jackson auction January

California
Level Contributor
80 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Barrett Jackson auction January

My sister-in-law and I are going to surprise our husbands with a trip to the Barrett Jackson auction in Scottsdale January '07. I need to find a hotel or cond for them to stay along with thier father (3 total). Can anyone give me advice on accomodations near the auction location - I am not familliar with Scottsdale or where the auction is actually held. Thanks for any advice and input -

Scottsdale, AZ
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Barrett Jackson auction January

You may want to try The Hilton Garden Inn, The McDowell Mountain Marriott, or The Fairmont Princess. Those are three that I can come up with right away, and are very close to the auction.

The auction is great, and is located right off of the Freeway Loop 101. The location is called Westworld. Book early, as most hotels within several miles are sold out for the entire week. Good luck and enjoy.

Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
4,567 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barrett Jackson auction January

There is a Marriott Residence Inn on the corner of Scottsdale Rd and Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. that would house 3 nicely and they serve a hot breakfast. They have 1&2 bedroom condo-like units. It is about a 10 minute drive to Westworld.

Mazatlan, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,253 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Barrett Jackson auction January

And just in case you are not REAL close to the auction...it is REALLY easy to get around..we had a rented car and had absolutely no problems. We were really impressed with the traffic movement in the area...all marked really well...and another thing we noticed....there are a LOT of really expensive cars in the streets...so the drivers are a lot more courteous and careful! hehehe

4. Re: Barrett Jackson auction January

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, August 15, 2009