We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girls' 60th birthday dinner

Which Scottsdale hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kansas City, Kansas
Level Contributor
91 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Girls' 60th birthday dinner

We're three "young ladies" celebrating our birthdays in Scottsdale for four days in mid-April. We'd like to have a special birthday dinner preferably on an outside patio with a nice view. We know we'll be eating at a variety of places while in Scottsdale, but for this meal, we want a nice place with good food, a good atmosphere, and a view.. We'll have a rental car, so of course, we can venture out of Scottsdale.Thanks

Edited: 5:30 pm, March 26, 2014
Scottsdale, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
640 posts
252 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Girls' 60th birthday dinner

No need to venture out of Scottsdale! I took my wife to Orange Sky for her birthday (see reviews)....probably some of the best views around without a long drive. Great food and service too. The resort hotels (Phoenician/Sanctuary) will also have nice views in the finer restaraunts.

Kansas City, Kansas
Level Contributor
91 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Girls' 60th birthday dinner

Thank you, so much. Will check out those suggestions!

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
661 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Girls' 60th birthday dinner

That's a good suggestion, I like Orange Sky. Recently had dinner at Talaverde at the Four Seasons Troon. One of the prettiest patio views I've seen here.

4. Re: Girls' 60th birthday dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 29, 2015