We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Restaurant in Scottsdale/Phoenix?

Boston...
Level Contributor
353 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Best Restaurant in Scottsdale/Phoenix?

We will be staying at the Royal Palms in November. We are major foodies and want a "once-in-a-lifetime' restaurant in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area. We already have reservations at T Cooks at the Royal Palms and are planning on going to the Capital Grille-just an idea of the types of restaurants we prefer. We want a memorable experience for sure, and beautiful atmosphere.

Thanks,

Travelguy1001

Phoenix, Az
Level Contributor
471 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best Restaurant in Scottsdale/Phoenix?

My favorite has to be Donovan's, if you want an excellent steak. Love Durant's too.

Gilbert, Arizona
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Best Restaurant in Scottsdale/Phoenix?

i had one of the worst rack of lamb at Wrights ever. They sous vide it ahead of time to medium (no red or pink in the meat) and warm it up when ordered, instead of cooking it to order. I ordered medium rare, it was medium, and the manager said he could not cook it any less than medium because of the sous vide process. How hard is it to cook a rack of lamb to order? So no, Wrights is not one of the best restaurants in AZ. Not even close.

13. Re: Best Restaurant in Scottsdale/Phoenix?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 19, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Scottsdale