We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canyon Suites or Four Seasons or Boulders

Derbyshire
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Canyon Suites or Four Seasons or Boulders

Hi

Me and my husband are wanting to stay in the Phoenix area for 5 nights at the beginning of November before flying back to the UK. We will have already stayed and hiked in Sedona and hiked the Grand Canyon, so are after a bit of 5 star luxury and relaxation by the pool etc (assuming its still warm enough to swim?), good food and luxury room. Having trawled all the review sites we can't decide where to stay. The canyon suites, Four seasons and Boulders all have rave reviews but all also have concerning poor reviews. Can anyone help me make up my mind? It's driving me mad (lol)

Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
4,659 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Canyon Suites or Four Seasons or Boulders

If lounging by the pool is on the top of your list, I recommend Four Seasons...it's pool service is excellent and it's really a lovely resort. It's about 20 minutes from the 101 freeway and about 30 mins into downtown Scottsdale. You have 3 of the finest resorts in the area listed here, you won't go wrong with any of them.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Canyon Suites or Four Seasons or Boulders

Of those, would pick the Four Seasons.

Derbyshire
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Canyon Suites or Four Seasons or Boulders

Thank you. AZ fan and Bob. That's all I needed. Four Seasons it is :-)

4. Re: Canyon Suites or Four Seasons or Boulders

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 03, 2014