We are offcially set on going to Scottsdale/Phoenix for our November vacation (Nov 22-27). How early should we book? We are coming from Boston and have both JetBlue and US Air going to Phoenix. JetBlue doesn't have the flights out yet, but US Air does. Can we still wait until JetBlue comes out to book or do we NEED to book the US Air flight right away? It's 4 of us traveling.
We also want to stay at the Royal Palms. How early should we reserve that?