We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chef's Tasting Menu Restaurants in Scottsdale?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Chef's Tasting Menu Restaurants in Scottsdale?

We are coming into town for a girls weekend and a friends birthday and I really wanted to find a restaurant to book reservations that does a chefs wine and food pairing. I know they have a lot of these types of restaurants in Vegas does Scottsdale and if so where do you recommend. Also as we are there for a few days Oct 25-28 where else do you recommend we eat. I have been looking at trip advisor but suggestions needed as I wanted to book birthday dinner thursday night and then friday and saturday book elsewhere. Thanks any suggestions appreciated

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
220 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chef's Tasting Menu Restaurants in Scottsdale?

If you are simply looking for an upscale restaurant with wine and food pairings, then you will find many to choose from in the Old Town Scottsdale Area. Try, Kazmierz, 5th & Wine, Cowboy Ciao, Culinary Dropout and more.

If you are looking for a Chef's Tasting menu (as per your title), I would recommend Posh, which is just on the north side of Old Town, near the Fashion Square Mall. Or you can try Razz's, which is further north up Scottsdale Rd, at the Shea intersection. Both offer the tasting style menu and would suit your girls weekend.

My preference would be to steer you towards Kazmierz which is more of a wine bar than restaurant, but has an unbelievable wine selection and a very good "small plates" menu. When you are done with the wine, fancy food and cloth napkins,, take the ladies over to The Rusty Spur Saloon and listen to some live country music. (this is a very small bar, but very fun)

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chef's Tasting Menu Restaurants in Scottsdale?

Thank you so much, we are staying near old town at the chapparall suites so we will definitely check it out. We are from Alberta so no strangers to country music :)

3. Re: Chef's Tasting Menu Restaurants in Scottsdale?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 21, 2013