We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Palms vs. The Phoenician???

Redwood City
Level Contributor
4 posts
Save Topic
Royal Palms vs. The Phoenician???

I am organizing a girl's getaway for group of 12 women in their 30's and currently have reservations at both the Royal Palms and the Phoenician. We all want to relax... lounge by the pool, relax, enjoy a spa treatment, eat and sleep (esp. those of us with babies at home!). Any suggestions on which to choose? I'm particularly interested in: 1. which hotel has better 'lounging' areas ... (if it's cold outside, we'll be indoors spending time together) 2. Room comfort (we have 4/room ... I know the Phoenician rooms are bigger ... 600 sq ft. vs. 480 but not sure if this makes a big difference). 3. Overall 'value' (I know both are pricey but which is worth it).

Any insights appreciated!

Phoenix,AZ
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Palms vs. The Phoenician???

Phoenician is really a step up in service. It's newer, glitzier. Both are pricey, but the Phoenician shows it better.

Scottsdale, AZ...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Palms vs. The Phoenician???

The Phoenician is awesome, but I would also recommend The Princess or The Arizona Biltmore Resort.

Brian

http://www.happy-hour.com

Phoenix, AZ
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Palms vs. The Phoenician???

I live in Scottsdale and would definitely recommend The Biltmore or the Westin at Kierland.