We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discount shopping in Phoenix / Scottsdale

Which Scottsdale hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
canada
Level Contributor
142 posts
197 reviews
Save Topic
Discount shopping in Phoenix / Scottsdale

Need some help.......visiting the Tucson / Scottsdale areas in a couple of weeks. Simply a getaway and playing some golf with my wife. Would like to spend a day shopping - in particular is there anywhere I can find discounted suits such as Hugo Boss etc., I have been trying to do some digging and would it be at the "Last Call by Neiman Marcus Store" or "Nordstrom Rack" ???? I notice there is a BOSS STORE but I am assuming this is not discounted. Anyway can anybody shed any guidance as to where the best place for me and my wife to go would be. We are staying at the Fairmont Scottsdale if that helps. Thanks very much !!

Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
4,501 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discount shopping in Phoenix / Scottsdale

Those are two very good places to start for what you are looking for as far as high end clothing, but i would certainly call them directly re: your suit.

The Boss Store in Scottsdale is not discounted, but that does not mean they do not have suits on sale.

The outlets at Anthem (on Interstate 17, north of the 101) have a decent selection of stores, but Boss is not one of them:

http://www.outletsanthem.com/index.cfm

Edited: 12:39 pm, June 26, 2011
Scottsdale, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
641 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discount shopping in Phoenix / Scottsdale

You might try Nordstrom's Rack-the discount version of the store 2 minutes from you at 16245 N Scottsdale Rd....if anyone would have that line, they would.

Phoenix
Level Contributor
434 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Discount shopping in Phoenix / Scottsdale

Check out Arizona Mills outlet mall in Tempe Neimans and Saks both have stores there and a decent suit department..Macy's and The Clotheire located at the Biltmore Fashion Mall 24th St and Camelback are not outlet stores but during the summer have good sales going on and good selection...as well... The Last Chance is Nordstrom's clearance located in Phoenix at about 18th st and Camelback..its very hit or miss get there early 9:30 am when doors open...again its a crap shoot but sometime you can pull real bargins ...

canada
Level Contributor
142 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Discount shopping in Phoenix / Scottsdale

Ahhh...........perfect timing. Flying out early tomorrow morning. Thanks very much for the information. This will definately steer me in the right direction.

Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
4,501 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Discount shopping in Phoenix / Scottsdale

okop, be sure and post a note about your shopping results when you are done! We would love to hear which of these options worked for you and how it went, have a good visit!

canada
Level Contributor
142 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Discount shopping in Phoenix / Scottsdale

Just got back last night from a fantastic trip to Arizona. We flew into Phoenix last Saturday and drove straight to Tucson. We stayed at Loews Ventana Canyon which we were happy with. Played golf at Dove Mountain & Ventana Canyon.............both were spectacular courses. Headed to Tucson on Tuesday and was planning to hit Arizona Mills on the way out but decided otherwise to keep going. So to make a long story short, plans always seem to change once you get to the destination. We stayed at the Fairmont Princess and the Nordstrom Rack was literally only a couple of blocks away - I walked in and walked out with a Calvin Klein suit for $250.00 bucks.....I orginally wanted a couple of BOSS suites but was happy with this. ( They did have BOSS but the sizes were not working out for me ) I was in golf and relax mode so the convenience was great and simply did not feel like driving around all over the place. We did go to Keirland Commons as that was very close also. We had a fabulous vacation and will be back ( actually we are thinking about buying a condo or villa or something since the prices are right are the CDN dollar is good - we know so many people here in Canada that have bought homes !!! ) Thanks for all the information and sorry I could not have visited all the suggestions.

7. Re: Discount shopping in Phoenix / Scottsdale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:37 am, July 17, 2012
Edited: 8:37 am, July 17, 2012
8. Re: Discount shopping in Phoenix / Scottsdale

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:37 pm, July 17, 2012
Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
4,501 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Discount shopping in Phoenix / Scottsdale

let's just close this thread, too many self promoters, which is too bad.

10. Re: Discount shopping in Phoenix / Scottsdale

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, July 19, 2013