We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hey Guys, How do I get in touch with you at the trip...

Which Prescott hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Friendswood
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hey Guys, How do I get in touch with you at the trip...

I travel to Prescott,Az. alot for business and pleasure. I read your site to assist in all my travel and I need to let you know that your Prescott information is very old and outdated. Your list of restaurants and recommendations in TERRIBLE. I have eaten at every fine restaurant and many lunch and casual dining establishments in Prescott and your top 20 only has about 6 or 7 that truly should be recognized. And certainly not in the order that you placed them. Dairy Queen?

I do not want to post this but would like to give you better restaurants to put in this section - I love Prescott, Az. and feel that if people use your dining guide that they are going to feel ripped off.

I have written several reviews and they have not been posted.

I would love to work with you to help you with this type of information. Please contact me on my e-mail patti@cohen.name

Thanks!

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,018 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hey Guys, How do I get in touch with you at the trip...

Patti, I don't believe that these posts are read by the staff unless listed as inappropriate. If you search through these pages, there is an email address for trip advisors. I think I started with the help pages, but don't remember for sure! Good luck.