We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girls Weekend!

Which Phoenix hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
71 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Girls Weekend!

Hi! I am planning a 'Girls Trip' for Labor Day weekend in Phoenix. Any good spots we should visit? Day Spa perhaps? Fun dining? The only activity have planned so far is a day trip to Sedona.

Many thanks in advance, your help is appreciated!

Harleysville...
Destination Expert
for Fountain Hills
Level Contributor
4,904 posts
366 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Girls Weekend!

Have you made reservations yet? If not, the Westin Kierland is a great place to stay with a nice spa and just across the street is wonderful shopping and restaurants. Scottsdale Fashion Mall and the Borgata are also nice spots to visit.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Girls Weekend!

Theres a lot of interesting shops on Mill Ave and at the Arizona Mills Mall. Also theres the Hilton tapatio they have a great spa and a great pool(water park). Chandler Fashion Mall is one of my favorite as well as the Biltmore. I don't know if you are into museums but the Heard Museum is worth a stop. also check out the calander of events for that weekend on www.azcentral.com click on the calander twards the bottom of the page loads of stuff usually going on.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
71 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Girls Weekend!

Thank you for your input! The last question I have is about the Day Spas. I heard that there is a resort/spa in Phx area where you can pay for your services al a carte but ejoy the facilities all day ( similar to Grove Pak Inn in Asheville, NC). Are you familiar with this place?

Thanks again!

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Girls Weekend!

You might be thinking of the sanctuary spa but its mega pricy (movie stars stay there).

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Girls Weekend!

The Camelback Inn has services like this.

Manassas, VA
Destination Expert
for Manassas
Level Contributor
552 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Girls Weekend!

Hi smsa,

I am just winding up my 'girl trip' to the area. I personally would stay in Sedona and do a day trip to Phoenix. I reallly enjoyed Sedona. I stayed at a B&B (Dream Maker) and spent two days going to the art galleries and sightseeing. I had a wonderful lunch at the L'Auberge overlooking the creek. I think this is the perfect place for a girls lunch, but it's not cheap.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
71 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Girls Weekend!

Thanks everyone! I'll be sure to re - post what we did, how it went, etc... I really appreciate all your help!