We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for some nice pool halls. Any recommends?

Flin Flon, Canada
Level Contributor
92 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for some nice pool halls. Any recommends?

I like to practice shooting pool while my wife shops. We are staying in Mesa and she will most likely be shopping at Phoenix Premium Outlets in Chandler and Arizona Mills Mall in Tempe. She loves Ross Dress For Less stores also. I like my pool halls friendly and with 9 ft tables that are well maintained. Any information is helpful as we've never been to the Phoenix area before. Thanks!

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
533 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for some nice pool halls. Any recommends?

Clicks is a local chain, with locations around the valley. I don't know if there will be any around whee you are, but if so, it should meet you needs.

Chandler, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
843 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for some nice pool halls. Any recommends?

The Phoenix Premium Outlets are actually on the Gila River Reservation and not in Chandler; Ahwatukee is close by. I'm sure you can find a place to play pool somewhere in the 40th St/Chandler Blvd area that isn't too far away.

For AZ Mills, again I'd probably recommend Ahwatukee. I went to a work activity at Public House at 4855 E Warner (near the I-10/Warner) and it was a nice place with a few pool tables.

Flin Flon, Canada
Level Contributor
92 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for some nice pool halls. Any recommends?

Tried, but it looks like Clicks is only in Tucson. The only Phoenix location comes up as closed. Thanks for the thought though.

Flin Flon, Canada
Level Contributor
92 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for some nice pool halls. Any recommends?

I will definitely check out Public House Garage as it might serve my needs being about a quick 10 minute drive from both shopping areas. It illustrates my problem though as it does not advertise tables so there was no way I would have known were it not for your reply. Thanks!

Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
4,682 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for some nice pool halls. Any recommends?

I am not a pool player, but you might check out the local senior centers in Mesa or Tempe, they usually have a pool or billboards room. The Red Mountain Senior Center in Mesa is one of the newest and largest in the valley.

6. Re: Looking for some nice pool halls. Any recommends?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Phoenix