We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short Term Furnished Rentals for February

Which Phoenix hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Evergreen, Colorado
Level Contributor
100 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Short Term Furnished Rentals for February

My husband and I are visiting Phoenix/Scottsdale in February. Would like a furnished rental for the month. Budget is $1200-$1500. In addition, we need a pet friendly rental. Location preferably, would be perhaps out of the city, nearby walking trail, park etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Harleysville...
Destination Expert
for Fountain Hills
Level Contributor
4,904 posts
366 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Short Term Furnished Rentals for February

Try VRBO. They have a lot of listings and will also list if they are pet friendly or not

http://www.vrbo.com/

Evergreen, Colorado
Level Contributor
100 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Short Term Furnished Rentals for February

Thank you . What are some other areas that might not be as pricey??. VRBO is pricey and nothing available.

Any other suggestions.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
55,837 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Short Term Furnished Rentals for February

You're proposing to visit during the high season. Expect rates to be at maximum levels as demand peaks. Take a look at western suburbs like Goodyear or Buckeye, or east to Mesa. VRBO is the biggest internet marketplace that I know of. Tripadvisor has a site dedicated to rental homes too, but most of the listings are duplicates from VRBO.

Evergreen, Colorado
Level Contributor
100 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Short Term Furnished Rentals for February

Thank You I will try that. Appreciate the input.

5. Re: Short Term Furnished Rentals for February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 06, 2014