We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel after long flight then on to Sedona

Wokingham, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel after long flight then on to Sedona

Hi,

My wife and I will be flying into Phoenix from London, landing around 6pm. We'll need somewhere easy to get too, comfortable, and reasonably priced. Near to somewhere for a decent feed and most importantly, safe.

We're off to Sedona the next morning (that will be a Sunday morning), so could do with either being near the airport or near to the interstate north.

I haven't decided if I should get the car at the airport, drive to a hotel and then onwards. Or, stay near the hotel, then go back to the airport in the morning.

All advice, and hotel recommendations appreciated

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Phoenix
Phoenix
Central Arizona, AZ
Sedona
Sedona
Arizona
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotel after long flight then on to Sedona

The Chaparral Suites has a shuttle from the airport (phone on wall in arrivals) AND has a car hire desk in the lobby. Also has a restaurant/sports bar on site. Sorted.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,974 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Hotel after long flight then on to Sedona

As with Mesa, the Chaparral will be a bit out of the way. Also to be considered is that you will find it impossible to find an off-site car rental location open on a Sunday morning. Stick closer to the airport, no farther north or east than the La Quinta. map search it and you will wee what I mean.

Mentioned in this post
Mesa
Mesa
Central Arizona, AZ
Wokingham, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Hotel after long flight then on to Sedona

Thanks guys. We're sticking with our hilton, was around $90 from memory. Other than cancelling that night, flying in earlier and staying in Sedona for an extra night....that decision is up next!

Mentioned in this post
Sedona
Sedona
Arizona
14. Re: Hotel after long flight then on to Sedona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 22, 2014