We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Problems booking Nov 7th for 6 nights...

Which Phoenix hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ontario
Level Contributor
242 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Problems booking Nov 7th for 6 nights...

Hi... not sure whats going on at this time but I am having problems booking our prefered hotels Should we post pone our vacation to December?

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
56,514 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Problems booking Nov 7th for 6 nights...

Your question is rather vague. Where are you trying to book? Your time slot does include a holiday weekend. Have you called the hotel(s) or are you just plugging in something on line?

Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
6,359 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Problems booking Nov 7th for 6 nights...

Yes, which hotel(s) are you trying to book? I just plugged your dates into Priceline, and over 300 hotels came up as available.

ontario
Level Contributor
242 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Problems booking Nov 7th for 6 nights...

Sorry I was trying to book the Wigwam...we are visiting our Son who lives in Glendale. We are coming from Canada and I was not aware there was a holiday that week-end. I also tried the Renaissance Glendale which was not available and the Residence Inn Glendale where only the presidental suite was available. Last time we visited (in Feb) I didnt have any problems booking. I know the Holiday Inn Glendale is available but this is my 4th choice. Just wondering if there was something going on that I was missing. Maybe I could try calling the resorts...

Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
6,359 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Problems booking Nov 7th for 6 nights...

I tried your dates on the Wigwam's site, and it does say to call the resort directly. That's what I would do.

Otherwise, there are several nice budget hotels along Dysart and Litchfield Park Roads, just north of I-10. There are also several near Arrowhead Mall; don't know how close that would be to your son, though.

5. Re: Problems booking Nov 7th for 6 nights...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 26, 2014