We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

upated super shuttle info?

Bahamas
Level Contributor
45 posts
96 reviews
Save Topic
upated super shuttle info?

Searching the fora, I see old posts regarding the upper Shuttle leaving Sky Harbor Airport. Anybody with recent experiences?

Thanks

Scottsdale, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix, Scottsdale
Level Contributor
1,918 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: upated super shuttle info?

SuperShuttle has a website; google SuperShuttle. You can make a reservation and pay on it. My wife and I used SuperShuttle in April going to the airport and May to go home upon our return. We had excellent service.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
129 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: upated super shuttle info?

Has anybody used Super shuttle from the mesa airport? Three of us arrive around 10:30 p.m. And our hotel is Scottsdale. Thanks

3. Re: upated super shuttle info?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, July 18, 2014