We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Frisbee Golf

Richmond, VA
Level Contributor
44 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Frisbee Golf

Noticed there are several Frisbee Golf parks in Phoenix and Flagstaff:

www.discgolfstore.com/courses/arizona.shtml

Would like to check out a few. Which ones are best/prettiest courses?

Thanks.

Phoenix, AZ
Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Frisbee Golf

I've played only the one just south of Bell Rd. and west of I-17. It's right in my neighborhood, and we like it just fine. During the summer though, probably not a good place to play, not a lot of shade and it's hot hot hot during the day. Sorry I wasn't of more help. If you're visiting in the summer, you're better off sticking to flagstaff courses - phoenix will be too stinking hot! have fun.

Harleysville...
Destination Expert
for Fountain Hills
Level Contributor
5,140 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Frisbee Golf

I think I may have answered you before, but here goes. Fountain Hills had a beautiful frisbee golf course. Fountain Hill is next to Scottsdale. Not sure where you would be coming from but take Shea Blvd from Scottsdale to Palisades Blvd in Fountain Hills. Turn left and go about 5 miles until Palisades Blvd ends at Fountain Park and Saguaro Blvd. The course is all through the park around the fountain. Beautiful scenery and about 2 years ago they held the national championships there.

3. Re: Frisbee Golf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, August 16, 2009