We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sheraton hotel in tempe

boston
Level Contributor
258 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
sheraton hotel in tempe

did the mystery hotel with expedia and got the sheraton hotel tempe.has any one stayed recently and took the shuttle to the lightrail. which lightrail stop the hotel uses,as i really want to try the new skytrain.now if i get off at the airport will i have to go thru the gate area.thanks

Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix, Puerto Penasco
Level Contributor
2,063 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sheraton hotel in tempe

The new sky train has replaced the shuttle service, taking you to 44th St. & Washington to catch your east bound light rail connection. I believe Sheraton has free airport shuttle as well.

Edited: 5:56 pm, May 02, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix, Puerto Penasco
Level Contributor
2,063 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sheraton hotel in tempe

Forgot to ask, what airline are you flying. I assume you're arriving at terminal 4?

boston
Level Contributor
258 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sheraton hotel in tempe

thanks for the info i got in on 05/03/2013,and got to ride the sky train from terminal four.those of you that want to know the hotel shuttle drop off at the 44th lightrail stop as well as the airport. hotel is nice need some updating,but is isolated for me i would try a hotel that is near the lightrail.got to go to tempe marketplace via orbit bus and i went to the district across the way nice place.FYI if you are out of state on the week days from 9-5 they have a welcome bag with bottle water and some coupons and a savings card also did mills ave. the ave remind me of harvard in boston alot of cool stores and bars.phoenix is nice and look forward to another visit.thanks

4. Re: sheraton hotel in tempe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 06, 2014