We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spring Training Goodyear

Which Phoenix hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Spring Training Goodyear

Hi there,

Going to try to get to a spring training game next week in Goodyear. I was wondering if we are better off to buy our tickets in advance or if we can get a good deal on the day of?

Any tips or suggestions?

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
11,310 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spring Training Goodyear

Most games will have tickets available at game time. If you're not picky on the seat selection that might be the best way.

Otherwise, the respective teams website will have a way to purchase online.

Keep in mind that the World Baseball Classic is this upcoming weekend. Games will be Fri-Sunday in case you will be there.

I'll be there rooting on Team USA!

Dr. Z

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spring Training Goodyear

Maybe my country The Netherlands will meet USA in the next round. After all we became world champion last year!!! Very proud on that.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
874 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spring Training Goodyear

Nederland is in the wrong pool to play USA in the next round. They will play Cuba first, then Taiwan and Japan. If they make it through that round, they would play USA, but only if USA makes it that far.

4. Re: Spring Training Goodyear

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 08, 2014