We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hipster Phoenix?

San Diego, CA
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Hipster Phoenix?

Is there an area or neighborhood of Phoenix (not burbs) that is considered trendy, hipster, bohemian, or otherwise cool? I'm a bit too old to pass for hipster (lol) but I do enjoy spending time in their coffeehouses, etc. Thank you!

San Diego, CA
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Hipster Phoenix?

@Hummingbird - Michael and I just sort of got off on a tangent ... hipsters do that, you know ...:) But I guess we should have taken our conversation to private messaging, which we will in the future.

Re the different aliases -- when I logged on just now it asked me if I wanted to use my Google Plus or FB account, and then something about if I wanted my posts to show that name -- so, it's getting confusing with all these social media accounts that we all have.

@Michael - I will look at your video when I get home with feedback via PM when I get back home from vacation. My wife and I are currently in Amsterdam where the hipster vibe is off the charts!

Cheers to all!

Seattle, Washington
7 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Hipster Phoenix?

Yes i love Amsterdam I went there and yeah amazing! Also you were dead on regarding the social media logins my confusion was Google plus and FB logins.

If you ever head back to Phoenix check out Gazzooks, Taco, The Yard, The VIG, Oro, Switch, GreenHausPHX and their are some other great places in the same general area and I believe resemble truely amazing hipster hotspot notables that are not pretentious and truely have vibrant hipster at their core.

Seattle, Washington
7 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Hipster Phoenix?

Yes i love Amsterdam I went there and yeah amazing! Also you were dead on regarding the social media logins my confusion was Google plus and FB logins.

If you ever head back to Phoenix check out Gazzooks, Taco, The Yard, The VIG, Oro, Switch, GreenHausPHX and their are some other great places in the same general area and I believe resemble truely amazing hipster hotspot notables that are not pretentious and truely have vibrant hipster at their core.

Antigua, Guatemala
Level Contributor
7 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Hipster Phoenix?

That video is WAAAY too long. Too much talking but some interesting information.

Antigua, Guatemala
Level Contributor
7 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Hipster Phoenix?

That video is WAAAY too long. Too much talking but some interesting information.

Seattle, Washington
7 posts
Save Reply
26. Re: Hipster Phoenix?

Yes your very right. It was first attempt at something like this..thanks for taking the time. My newer piecext can be found at http://nvoke.tv

Seattle, Washington
7 posts
Save Reply
27. Re: Hipster Phoenix?

Thanks for taking time to reviewy first video like this..I agree too long but since that first video I have done some other pieces ... Found at Nvoke.tv have an awesome day.

28. Re: Hipster Phoenix?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, March 09, 2016