We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Top of the line Resturaunts

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
516 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Top of the line Resturaunts

I am going to be in Phoenix tomorrow through next Tuesday, May 2nd. I am looking for some 5 star resturants for dinner with our boss. Can anyone give me good recommendations? Thanks!

Phx, AZ
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Top of the line Resturaunts

Personally, for a great steak, I LOVE Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. The one in the Biltmore area (Camelback and 24th St area...though I think it's really around 26th street or so).

Chandler, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
843 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Top of the line Resturaunts

Different Pointe of View, at the Pointe Hilton Tapatillo Cliffs is the best high-end restaurant I've ever been to in the Phoenix area. Reserve it as far out as you can. It is near 7th St/Thunderbird, up in the hills, and has some incredible views of the city and Camelback Mountain.

I was with a very large group, one guy ordered steak and it wasn't prepared exactly as he wanted. They brought him another within minutes, and had a crew to remove the plate, put the new in without many people at the table noticing.

Phoenix
Level Contributor
15 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Top of the line Resturaunts

Mary Elaines, Christophers, Roaring Fork, and the Marquesa would be a few to consider as well.

Get answers to your questions about Phoenix