We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phoenix airport to Greyhound bus station

Which Phoenix hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle...
1 post
Save Topic
Phoenix airport to Greyhound bus station

Arriving in to Phoenix at 9am - the bus leaves at 10am - doable?

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
55,785 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Phoenix airport to Greyhound bus station

Shouldn't be a problem. The bus depot is adjacent to the airport. You'll need a taxi, but the key will be getting your luggage from the carousel.

NoCal
Level Contributor
1,879 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Phoenix airport to Greyhound bus station

Taxi minimun fare no matter how short is $15. Public transit?

Marina, California
Destination Expert
for Tucson
Level Contributor
5,804 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Phoenix airport to Greyhound bus station

There's a public bus that takes you right there from the terminals, but I think an hour would be pushing it considering you'd have to pick up luggage then make a bus, which is likely to not be on time. If this is the westbound Greyhound, toward Los Angeles, then it is notoriously late. My suggestion would be to call the Greyhound station when you get in to check the status on the bus' arrival time. If it's late enough, you can take the bus; if it's on time, I would take a taxi and eat the extra cost. Or you could always just wait for the next one if you do miss it. They run several per day.

4. Re: Phoenix airport to Greyhound bus station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, December 15, 2013