We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arizona diamondbacks and Chase Field

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
174 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Arizona diamondbacks and Chase Field

I am a season ticket holder (since 1998) and have been a Phoenix Police Detective for 31 years. Any questions about the ballpark and safe places to stay, ask me!

dbax5@msn.com

1. Re: Arizona diamondbacks and Chase Field

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:00 am, May 16, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
174 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Arizona diamondbacks and Chase Field

There is plenty of parking on every side of the ballpark. Question is how much do you want to pay? For $10 you can park on the north side, right in front of the park. This garage is rarely full. If you show up a couple of hours early you will probably find a parking meter which is free after 5 p.m. and on weekends.

If I can't find a meter, I park in the Catholic church parking garage at 5th st. and Van Buren St. north of the ballpark for $5. It is a short 3 block walk to the park and easy to exit after the game.

3. Re: Arizona diamondbacks and Chase Field

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:00 am, May 16, 2016
UK
Level Contributor
315 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Arizona diamondbacks and Chase Field

Please could you tell me best place for buying arizona diamondbacks merchandise in Phoenix apart from at the ballpark.

thanks

Orange County
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Arizona diamondbacks and Chase Field

I will be coming out with the Family to watch the Angels play the Diamondbacks. Where do you suggest we stay? Best place to sit in the staduim? Is it relatively safe for the Family? Other things I should see when in the Phoenix area? Any help would be appreciated...

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
174 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Arizona diamondbacks and Chase Field

Reference the tickets for sale, e-mail me at dbax5@msn.com.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
174 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Arizona diamondbacks and Chase Field

Reference Dbacks merchandise, most walmarts, Targets, Kmarts etc. have t-shirts. But the team shop at the ballpark is the place to go. Unbelievable! it's open during the day and also on non game days.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
174 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Arizona diamondbacks and Chase Field

Angelsfan,

It would depend on the quality of the hotel you are looking for. Ballpark is very accessible from all parts of the valley. Any seat in the lower section is a good seat. Bleachers are fun and cheaper, But you can't see the scoreboard and jumbotron from there.

It is very safe for the family. Lot's of Phoenix police in the area before and after the game. Just park in a main [arking garage.

Check out Cooperstown before the game. This is Alice Coopers restaurant and you r kids should like it!

Someone on this board said to stay away from the Holiday Inn Express that is within walking distance, but does not say why. Never heard of any problems there.