We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way to get from the Fairmont Hotel to...

Kelowna
Level Contributor
200 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Best way to get from the Fairmont Hotel to...

Any suggestions on the best way to get from Fairmont Hotel to Phoenix motor raceway on Nov.11?

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
58,287 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best way to get from the Fairmont Hotel to...

North on Scottsdale Road to Loop 101 west, to I-10 west to the race park.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix, Scottsdale
Level Contributor
1,919 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best way to get from the Fairmont Hotel to...

The 101 is a loop around the northern fringes of the Phoenix area. As noted above take it around to I-10 and head west. I-10 is about a 45-minute drive on the 101 from Scottsdale Road. There should be signs, but in case there isn't go west on I-10 to Exit 128 (Litchfield Rd.), go south on Litchfield Rd. to Buckeye Rd. (MC 85), Turn right (west) on Buckeye Rd. go one mile to Bullard Ave., Turn Left (South) on Bullard Ave. go two miles to Vineyard Rd., Turn Left (East) on Vineyard Rd. and follow signs to Phoenix International Raceway.

3. Re: Best way to get from the Fairmont Hotel to...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 27, 2013