We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wet N Wild

Which Phoenix hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Phoenix, Arizona...
1 post
Save Topic
Wet N Wild

Visited this park with 3 children on 7/7. This is probably the most in-efficiently managed park that I have ever been to. Arrived at opening to ride one of the most popular attractions, Mammoth Falls. Waited in-line for 1 1/2 hours. They only had 3 tubes available for Mammoth Falls and Raging River. The excuse given was that "a manager had to fill the tubes with air". This was not the only attraction that had limited tubes available.

We left at 3pm and this was still not resolved. I spoke with a manager, who had a blank stare nothing to say and did nothing to resolve my concerns. You would think that on a Saturday, when he temperature is 110 degrees, they would have the park prepped and ready to go. A waste of $154 for my family to go.

Do you self a favor and don't waste your time or money.

Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
6,279 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wet N Wild

Sorry you had such a bad time. You should post a review about this, though, as this forum post will just get buried in the forums, and few people will see it.

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g31231-d18…

Fairhaven...
Destination Expert
for New Bedford
Level Contributor
1,766 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wet N Wild

We were going to go but the heat kept us away. It doesn't matter how many tubes they have, you can't stay in the water forever. No excuse for what they had there when you went. Sorry to hear about your experience and waste of money. You should post under the link provided from the previous poster.

3. Re: Wet N Wild

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, July 17, 2013