We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay near Arizona Biltmore

Which Phoenix hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
2 posts
Save Topic
Where to stay near Arizona Biltmore

Help, have never been to Phoenix before. Will be visiting my daughter at the beginning of August. Have look at Hotels/VacationRental and wanted to know best place to stay near the Biltmore. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix, Scottsdale
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay near Arizona Biltmore

There is an Embassy Suites in the Biltmore shopping center on Camelback. It is listed here on TripAdvisor.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,706 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay near Arizona Biltmore

While not exactly "in" the Biltmore Fashion Square, the Embassy is only a short walk across 26th St. and the mall parking lot to get to all the shops and fine dining it has to offer. Other options are the obvious Arizona Biltmore resort which has an hourly shuttle to the mall, and the Ritz-Carlton which is just across the street. Also, more moderately priced is the Highland which is only about an 1/8th of a mile away.

Phoenix
Level Contributor
52 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay near Arizona Biltmore

All the suggestions are the closest, best hotels in the area. I have noticed that the Biltmore Resort has had some great prices lately and is in my opinion the nicest of the hotels listed. It is a resort whereas the other two are hotels.

Philadelphia...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay near Arizona Biltmore

Thanks - concerned a that they charge $28 resort fee/$8 for parking what do you think about the Homewood Suites.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,706 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to stay near Arizona Biltmore

Where are they located?

The Biltmore might have some charges for things...although I question the parking fee. I have never had to pay for parking there except for valet park. It is a five star resort and a real piece of history.

Phoenix
Level Contributor
52 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to stay near Arizona Biltmore

I'm sure Homewood Suites is fine although I would probably Embassy Suites over Homewood for location and a little bit nicer hotel. Also it depends what you are looking for. Biltmore, very nice hotel sort of a tradition in Phoenix, lots of presidents have stayed there. Nice pools, golf course, restaurants And resort amenities. Embassy Suites, nice location, decent hotel, free good breakfast and happy hour. Ritz, well it's a Ritz Carlton, so I'm sure very nice, more of a business hotel though as its adjacent to large office buildings. It has good restaurants plus there's a very nice movie theater next door. Homewood Suites is anoth block away from the Biltmore area, area is fine but not as goodmasmthe others, but I think has free breakfast and a small kitchen in all rooms. In Phoenix a resort fee is not unusual and normally includes stuff like gm access, paper delivery, better coffee in rooms,,etc. You will be totally fine at any of these hotels.

tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
15,431 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to stay near Arizona Biltmore

Homewood Suites are very nice .... suite, amenities, free WiFi, no parking fee, no resort fee. Like home.

No comparison to the Biltmore, but very nice.

phoenix
Level Contributor
144 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where to stay near Arizona Biltmore

The AZ Biltmore has had some amazing rates during this summer. Around $119/night -- same as Embassy but you don't get breakfast included. You'll pay for a few extras, but all worth it as far as I'm concerned. They also have a great happy hour @ Frank and Alberts.

If you want no frills, very clean and location, give Hotel Highland a try. It has decent ratings and they've been running around $62/night -- Expedia -- complete with breakfast, airport shuttle and Internet.

tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
15,431 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Where to stay near Arizona Biltmore

The "few extras" at the Biltmore are $28 resort fee, which includes WiFi, and $12 for self-parking, or $27 for valet parking. But, again, the Biltmore is a unique property worth the extras for the experience.

10. Re: Where to stay near Arizona Biltmore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:47 am, July 01, 2013